[meteorite-list] DIFFERENT SOURCE SALE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 29 14:46:47 2005

I think that the moroccans trust me and that I have
built up a reputation of being fair over there. I
usually try and treat people fairly and dont try to
rip people off. I also think that anybody in morocco
seriously selling meteorites would like to make me a
customer also as everybody there knows how many
meteorites that I buy and that I usually pay
reasonably fast.
I was pretty happy actually with this box of
meteorites. As I said I dont know much about this new
source that I have (In fact I dont even know who it
is) so I dont know if this will be a one time buy or
if they will keep sending me stuff after I move to new
zealand. After I send them the promised money next
week
I am going to tell them to send me more if they want
to anyway. So hopefuly poor now almost meteorite-less
dean will still have these sales when I get to New
Zealand. Lets all hope so anyway.
Cheers
DEAN

--- Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_fascination.com>