[meteorite-list] R Chondrites and Magnetism

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 31 13:48:04 2005

I have just tested Saturday in a mineral show some
fragments of R chondrite, the magnet is not attract,
and I have a strong magnet.....

Matteo

--- Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_npgcable.com> ha

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.it
Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info