[meteorite-list] FIREBALL OVER NORTHERN VIRGINIA

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 1 11:13:10 2005

I've received a number of reports stretching from Myrtle Beach, SC in the
south to Washington DC in the north. I normally collect reports from
Colorado and the surrounding states; only very large fireballs generate
multiple reports to my site from outside this area.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com