[meteorite-list] New Lunar Meteorite Discovered - NWA 3163

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 1 20:04:20 2005

Hi Rob and list members,

I am more than happy to share the pictures. In fact, here is a list of the
largest specimens with photo links:

1,121g main mass
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa3163/more/nwa3163mainmass.jpg

74.1g complete slice, polished both sides (SOLD)
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa3163/nwa3163slice2c.jpg

48.7g complete slice, polished both sides
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa3163/more/nwa3163-48_7.jpg

45.2g complete slice, polished both sides
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa3163/more/nwa3163-45_2.jpg

25.3g part slice, polished one side
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa3163/more/nwa3163-25_3.jpg

23.7g complete slice, polished one side
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa3163/more/nwa3163-23_7.jpg

12.1g end cut, polished face
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa3163/more/nwa3163-12_1.jpg

7.1g part slice, polished one side
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa3163/more/nwa3163-7_1.jpg

7g complete slice, polished one side
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa3163/more/nwa3163-7.jpg

I have many smaller part slices which I have not photographed yet.

Take care and enjoy the pictures,
Greg