[meteorite-list] Munich & Voices

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 2 09:48:48 2005

On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 14:22:15 +0100 (CET), M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it>
wrote:

>I have received informations from a my friend its go
>in Munich Show some dealers of meteorites they tease
>me and they spread fake shouting on my account. I know
>the name of this persons and I inform that if they
>continue to this line I do the same with them.
>If these characters had the courage things to say in
>person to me this voices instead to spread fake
>notices on me, it has been better seen this is a
>behavior from cowardly. However informed, either stop
>it or I think about I systemize the thing.

There is no excuse for someone to spread fake shouting about anyone. Spreading fake notices is
indeed a behavior from cowardly. If that persons don't have the courage things to say in this
voices, I say systemize away.