[meteorite-list] Asteroid models

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 2 16:09:44 2005

> ---> next step, we have to call in Czechia to let them carve out from
> real meteorites...
> Buckleboo

If my memory serves me well enough even at my advanced age I saw meteorite
spheres carved out of what very probably was NWA 869, that stony L5 (P.S. is
there any official classification update with this special one?) "underdog",
at the Munich show. Never ever saw something like that before, besides the
popular and well-known Gibeon iron spheres, of course.

Now, if Asteroid models were to be carved from real meteorites, this one
might be a choice. But then again, I am quite sure I won?t buy one... :-)

Alex