[meteorite-list] Rollin Rock November issue online

From: Dr. Svend Buhl <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Nov 4 14:50:26 2005

The Rollin' Rock Meteorite team likes to thank all of you who supported us
with the kickoff of our Meteorite sales letter.

1119 subscribers received the first issue! It was amazing for us to see, how
huge and diverse this community has grown. Planetariums, observatories,
mineralogical institutes, students, meteorite dealers and of course private
collectors from Uzbekistan to Nevada, from Sweden to South Africa opened and
clicked our virtual meteorite inventory.

As the editor, I do not have an overlook about the requests for single
specimen, but measured by the general response Rollin' Rock Meteorite
exceeds our expectations by far. Its great reading through all the
constructive feedback and encouragement. Your steady contributions will keep
this project mooving.

For those who did not yet subscribe (yes, its free) we put the current issue
online at www.rollin-rock.com Take a look, it's worth it!

Yours sincerely
Svend Buhl

www.rollin-rock.com