[meteorite-list] Rust needed :)

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 5 15:42:15 2005

Hello
I have verry strange request. I need RUST ! No, Im not drunk :-)
We have here nice girl (student, Member of Polish Met.Soc.) who study rust
on meteorites and they phases. Becouse girls are rare specimens in out
community I want to ask You for help with her work.

She need all kinds of rust and weathered parts from iron meteorites. Not
matter how ugly it is or how many grams. She will be happy from all samples.
We just suply her with many samples from Morasko, Campo, Nantan etc. But if
anyone have some ugly rust, please dont throw it away, send it to me via
cheapest possible mail.

Thanks to all for help.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com