[meteorite-list] Re: [Fwd: Re: Charity Meteorite Raffle for New Orleans]

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Nov 7 00:18:15 2005

While the List is quiet, I just wanted to take this
opportunity to publicly thank Mike Gallant for his
generosity in last months Charity Raffle.

It was my good fortune to be the beneficiary of his
generosity by having the winning ticket for the
display cases he donated, (because I had lost my two
display cases in a fire just the prior week).

These new displays came in handy this weekend at the
Paul Harris "House Warming" Party (see images below):

<http://meteorite-recovery.tripod.com/bobverish/miga-31.jpg>
<http://meteorite-recovery.tripod.com/bobverish/miga-32.jpg>

Again, thank you Mike Gallant for your generosity.
With best regards,
Bob V.

--- Mike Gallant <miga_at_metrocast.net> wrote:

    Hello Bob,
Your display is on the way, although it does not
compare to the recent loss of your old display case.
I've also included a couple of extra items that might
be of help.

Wishing you a speedy recovery,
Mike