[meteorite-list] unclassified NWA from Munich

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Nov 7 18:16:41 2005

> >From the magnet I think that this could be an H and the surface let me
think
> about a 3 or 4.
> As you can see there are a lot of condrule.
> What could be for you?? H3 H4 or L ?? (remember: it is very magnetic)
> I think you will say that this is nothing special but for me is a pretty
> chondrule conglomerate :-)

Bravo Francesco !
This is proof what I alvays say. Every stone must be cut not matter how ugly
it is.
In that way I find my 2 little and pretty L3 and one L3-6 chaotic breccia
and ofcourse 22kg L6 IMB that from outside looks like piece of s******, but
inside fresh rare material.
Verry rare and beautifull H/L3-4 NWA1955 from outside looks like Dean's
Munich cheap material. You will never say that this ugly shale with soo many
cracks can me soo rare and beautifull inside.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195