AW: [meteorite-list] Message From Christine Schiff

From: Dr. Svend Buhl <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 8 05:15:24 2005

Dear Schiff family and list,

Id like to join Jeff and others by expressing my best wishes for Joels full recovery.

As an occasional author and passionate reader of Meteorite! magazine I truly regret the cease of this outstanding publication. What a loss to the community. But today it's time to thank Joel and all others involved for lending a voice to the meteoritic world for more than a decade.

Since I work in a media company with a monthly publication of our own, I have quite an idea of the mighty task Joel and his family were dealing with so excellently in the past. So beside my repentance I'am happy for the Schiff family to have gained so much time to share in a different, more private way.

Joel, now you got time to fix that barn of yours behind the house, no excuses any more.

Again, my very best wishes

Svend

www.niger-meteorite-recon.de