[meteorite-list] unclassified NWA from Munich

From: Moser Francesco <cojack_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 8 12:18:41 2005

I've just make an experiment.
I attack a magnet to the NWA and after to the few H and L slice that I have
in collection.
I pull the two slice and the magnet remain on the NWA, so it means that it
has more iron, isn't it??
With the SAU001 there is the most interesting behavior. Somethimes the
magnet reamain on the SAU and somethimes on the NWA.
Could we say the metal content are similar?? So the classification too??

Ciao

<><><><>
Francesco Moser
http://web.tiscali.it/francesco.moser/
IMCA #1510 www.imca.cc

"There's just one kind of man that you can trust,
that's a dead man, or an IMCA like me."