[meteorite-list] AD, $10,000 meteorite sale on ebay tonight.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 9 10:20:59 2005

Hi again, I have some spectacular meteorites ending tonight, some worth over
$3000 listed for one cent.
Be sure to get bids in early, I have people email me every auction night who
complain that they forgot to bid.

Over 60 meteorites, click the links below to see them all.
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteoritehunters

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteorite-hunters

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6576748616
Here is a true museum quality specimen, an extremely rare large
fragment of Olivine Diogenite WITH FUSION CRUST started at one cent!
81 grams.
This piece is worth several thousand dollars and is started at one
cent!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6576751181
98 gram Libyan Desert glass.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6576747110
82 gram Swedish Iron meteorite endcut.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6576738006
145 gram Gibeon slice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6576744191
Oriented Taza, a piece that simply is impossible to describe, see it
to understand what I mean.

See them all at the top links to me eBay id's.

Thanks
Michael Farmer