[meteorite-list] Fw: Join My NEW Private SALES List for big savings in the Near Future! 10% OFF TODAY.

From: Michael Cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 9 11:14:45 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: michael cottingham
To: mikewren_at_gilanet.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 9:02 AM
Subject: Join My NEW Private SALES List for big savings in the Near Future!
10% OFF TODAY.

Hello Everyone,

Please join my new Voyage Botanica Natural History Mailing list for BIG
discounts in the future.

Today ONLY! I am offering a 10% OFF of everything in my store. Click Buy It
Now on the item you want. Tell me your done shopping. I will send adjusted
invoice reflecting discount. THANKS. ALSO, if you want future discounted
Sales please sign up for the list below! This should be the last one on this
current list!

Go To:

http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History

At The Top Right Hand Corner of this Voyage Botanica Natural History
Homepage, there is ADD TO MY FAVORITE STORES link. Use this, and at the
bottom of the New Page check the box that states: Voyage Botanica Discount
Sales. If you are not on this list you will not know about sales!

It will be worth your effort to join up!

Thanks & Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham