[meteorite-list] From when Marc Labenne live in Czech Repubblic?

From: Pekka Savolainen <pekka.savolainen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 10 11:38:41 2005

well,

haven?t had no probs in The Netherlands, just only in Schiphol int.
terminal. Once lost 60 kg:s Suriname bank-notes (they was found
later from Suriname), several incured parcells with euro-coins etc...

Think the situation in Schiphol was worst some years ago, then the
TAPA -group strted their work;

"Since May 2001, the TAPA Schiphol working group is member of the
Schiphol Airport Cargo Crime Project. The project aims to give direction
in preventing theft of cargo at the airport. A Covenant was drawn up to
set out regulations on screening of personnel, warehouse security
guidelines, standard police reporting etc. etc.

The Schiphol Cargo Covenant was signed by all parties in 2003. Signing
the Covenant binds the parties to make serious efforts in securing
the(ir) airport premises. The goal is to reduce and prevent crime on the
airport by means of adequate security measures and a certification
system. The Cargo Covenant was initiated by the Regional Crime
prevention platform Schiphol, in which the Royal Marechaussee, customs,
police, the DA, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, the airlines, the carriers
and TAPA EMEA have participated."

http://www.justitie.nl/english/press/press_releases/archive/archive_2005/%5C50712Dutch_Government_enables_extra_security_measures_at_Schiphol_Airport.asp

http://www.tapaemea.com/engl/schiphol_working_groups.html

http://www.crimelibrary.com/gangsters_outlaws/outlaws/major_heists/3.html

The problems in Schiphol has mainly been with int. incured and
registered cargo,
as far as I know.

best,

pekka s