[meteorite-list] From when Marc Labenne live in Czech Repubblic?

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 10 12:18:28 2005

> Cash bills are always the worst way,
> also from Switzerland to Germany they seem to dissapear.

Martin this ALVAYS depend of how You will send this money.
When I start buying on eBay 5 years ago I dont have many ways of payment
then, so I used cheapest and fastest method : money in envelope. I remember
this when I send in two letters 300$ for Hupes. They ofcourse arrived
safetly. But you must be more clever than post thiefs.

> However, to carve figurines from meteorites is for my personal taste
highly
> disgusting, in my eyes any meteorite is much to pity to be treated like
> this. But it's my personal opinion only.

In this single case, this "bug" is just simply ugly. Not matter that they
waste some grams of weathered NWA, but this item is ugly and not worth 5$.

> Proposal for them to get wealthy: Carve Hummel figures for Japan,
> crucifices and madonnae for the US-ultras, Maradonnae for Argentinia,
garden
> gnomes for Germany, chess
> sets for Russia and Arabia, intimate piercing items for England and
> Jean-Paul II. busts for Poland.
> and give me 2% for those ideas + a meteorite beer stein.

Martin, for sure You will be millionaire if You flood Poland with JPII items
made from meteorites.
Fortunatelly its not my idol, so Im not interested to be Your representand
for Poland.

Bogabuuuuuuu

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com