[meteorite-list] From when Marc Labenne live in Czech Repubblic?

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 10 12:41:10 2005

> Ok people, you are really reading WAYYYYYYY tooooo much into what I said.
> Let me say this, SENDING CASH in the mail is an invitation to THEFT, and
> when your letter disappears, and then you get angry with the person you
were
> sending the cash to, you do not know if they got it and simply say they
did
> not, or if the post in your country, or in the receiving country stole it,
> mean come on, if a customs officer opens and envelope and out falls some
> $100 bills, how many of you really think they will not simply pocket it?

Why anyone should open letters (especialy customs)?
Parcels/Boxes yes, but letters ? Communism is over, we are not investigated
anymore. :))

Anyway I will say it again. Its depend of how You will send them. If You
will put inside envelope (marked as documents) some shop/bank color folders
and put inside them bills, then noone will touch them. They are too thick to
use lamp to look througn them. I tested this several times. Noone will stole
shop advertisements :)
BUT..... there is alvays some possibilites that they will find them and
stole. But who really matter if You sending 20 or 50$ ?
Its not big money, no big tragedy at all.

> Send cash, and you will be sorry sooner or later. I get cash often from
eBay
> sales, I have no problem with getting cash, but if it is lost on the way,
> then problems for everyone involved.

Yes it can sucks and make unnecessary stress. But if buyer cant pay in other
way its all on him.
I only hope, that Paypal will finally accept Poland to receive money. For
now I only can send money. This pissing me alot.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195