[meteorite-list] Thanks to Steve and Phil

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 10 20:19:15 2005

It is a good day -

While the world spins through the years we are occasionally called to
witness moments that transcend the common. Moments that we get to see first
but are remembered far beyond our years, moments of greatness that remind us
that it is a good day, that we are fortunate to be in it.

These two photos, taken in the same place almost 60 years apart, capture the
same spirit:

http://www.aerolite.org/photographs/brenham/steve_arnold_meteorite_31.jpg

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/files/Brenham_2a.jpg

Herculean. In thought, and methodology, and reward....Herculean

Congratulations Steve and Phil, thanks for the moment.

Rob Wesel
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com