[meteorite-list] Steve Arnold Discovers Brenham Main Mass

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 10 21:47:17 2005

In a message dated 11/10/2005 11:11:36 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
gmhupe_at_tampabay.rr.com writes:

Now, if we can nominate Steve and Phil for a "Harvey Award" for their huge
find, that would be great. I know that Steve and Geoff would not nominate
themselves for one of their coveted awards, but maybe they can add a
"People's Award" for Steve and Phil. What say you Geoff?

Great job guys!

Greg

Excellent idea!!

Geoff, can we please nominate Steve for the newly-created "People's Choice
Harvey Award"?
It would be perfect.
And highly deserved.

Anybody wants to second that motion?