[meteorite-list] AD: St. Martin's Day Sale

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Nov 11 16:37:40 2005

What does that have to do with today Matteo, over 4
years later? It seems you are never happy with what
other people are doing.

Ward's used to sell Chassigny at $100.0 gram.
I have no Ourique left, only tiny ebay fragments I
found in the crater, all rusty.
Mike Farmer

--- M come Meteorite Meteorites