[meteorite-list] Great Stuff!

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 15 18:49:44 2005

Thanks to all the dozens (almost) list members
who came to my rescue and sent the proper spelling
of "hors d'oeuvres" even though I was a bad boy - but
my ONE excuse is that it IS a meteorite article! Ha! You
will have to wait until the next issue of the now ONLY
meteorite publication, METEORITE TIMES.
        Dean, perhaps you are confused and do not know
that Greg and Adam, though they have the same last name,
are primarily operating independently of one another,
so, there may be weeks when they each advertise, but
that is as separate entities.
        Anyway, it is much nicer with fewer ads - thanks
all.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
"He is not a lover who does not love forever." - Euripides (485-406BC)