[meteorite-list] Ad - 77 Auctions Ending, Great Stuff! & hors d'oeuvres... and now Pions

From: Gene Dees <recon_jones_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 15 22:10:34 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gene Dees" <recon_jones_at_msn.com>
To: "Jerry A. Wallace" <jwal2000_at_swbell.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Ad - 77 Auctions Ending, Great Stuff! &
horsd'oeuvres...

Michael wrote:
> >Dean,
> > Are "pions" anything like peons?

They are negatively charged pies. They are violently attracted to the faces
of positively charged people ... it's a lot like what goes on in a 3 Stooges
pie fight.

Now for the on-topic part: A pie in the face is more fun than catching a
nickel-iron meteorite of similar mass right in the puss. Never happened to
me but, back in my Army days, I was in a freefall tracking position at
around 160 miles-per-hour when I caught a June bug in the mouth. It was
like getting hit by a hard-driven golf ball. Loosened 4 teeth and I was
spitting out bug parts for a while after landing.

gene ... in Albuquerque