[meteorite-list] NWA 869 TKW

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 17 06:46:52 2005

We had it on the list here.
According to assertions and estimations from dealers and Morocco travellers,
it should be something around 4-5 tons.
But of course not confirmed, as one can't check every single stone and it's
only an rough estimation, derived from the circumstance that NWA869er stones
are looking very characteristic compared to the average desert stuff.
We never will know, that's the crux with most NWAs, but certainly it must
have been one of the largest stones ever found.

Buckleboo!
Martin