[meteorite-list] Ad - Lunar Meteorites & Mars Meteorites / Whole Mass For Sale

From: luc Meteorites.tv / Labenne Luc <labennemeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Nov 18 08:22:35 2005

Hello list,

I am starting a new business and need some cash fast. So I decided to make
special offer on great pieces as Lunar and Martian individual. For example I
am ready to sell one of the lunar meteorites I found in Oman for less than
$300/g! Thus, the whole mass of the lunar meteorite Dhofar 463 weighing
20.99g is for sale for only $6,000.00!

I have a just put on my web site a 17g Ivuna piece with crust (the biggest
in privat hands). This historical piece if for sale, fell free to make
serious offer...
http://www.meteorites.tv/contents/en-us/d50.html

This is an abstract of my "Special Offer", to see my complete list with
photos, 20 great specimens with low gram/price just visit the following
link:
http://www.meteorites.tv/contents/en-us/d344.html

*SAU 130 (Mars meteorite, shergottite), individual 63.10g >> Special Offer
35% Off >> $15,775.00

An exceptionnal complete individual martian meteorite with well preserved
fusion crust.

Weight : 63.10g Size : 40x33x25mm

*Marjalahti (Pallasite), 210g slice >>Offer 25% Off >> Price $9,450.00

Date of fall : At 22.10 (or 22.25?) local time 1 June 1902. When this
meteorite hit against a granite outcropping most of its olivine crystals
were pulverized and obtain a slice with unbroken olivine is now almost
impossible to get in such large size.
Weight: 210g Size: 166x139x2mm

*SAU 125 (Mars Meteorites, SNC, Shergottie), individual martian meteorite
23g (Whole mass) >> Special Offer 35% Off >> $7,475.00

An exceptionnal complete individual martian meteorite with well preserved
fusion crust. A sample was removed from this individual for analysis and
classification. Weight : 23.00g Size : 35x19x25mm

*Dhofar 463 (Lunar Meteorite), individual (Whole mass) >>Special Offer 40%
Off >>$6,300.00

Unique Offer: Own the whole mass of the Lunar meteorite Dhofar 463 weighing
20,99g found by our team in April 2001 (24.33g when found, a 2.846g sample
was cut for classification)

*Dhofar 467 (lunar Meteorite) / Complete slice 0.712g >> Special Offer 35%
Off >>$694.20

A complete slice of the lunar meteorite Dhofar 467 with spectacular glassy
melt veins and vesicles. Note the white material in some of the vesicles.

Weight : 0.712g Size : 26x14x1mm

*Nakhla (Mars Meteorite, Nakhlite) Fragment with typical glossy fusion crust
  0.222g >> Special Offer 20% Off >> $799.20

Weight : 0.222g Size : 6x5x4mm

*Dhofar 287 / Microprobe Polished Thin Section >>Special Offer 35% >>$643.50

Microprobe polished thin section (no cover slip!) thin section (thickness=30
microns)
Area of the Dhofar 287 = 10x8mm
Slide = 30x45mm

SAHARA 99555 (Angrite) / Thin Section Special Offer 40% Off >> $285.60

Thin section with cover slip (thickness=30 microns)
Area of the Sahara 99555 = 15x10mm
Slide = 30x45mm

*SAHARA 99555 (ANgrite) / Microprobe Polished Thin Section >>Special Offer
30% Off >>$333.20

Microprobe polished thin section (no cover slip!) thin section (thickness=30
microns)
Area of the Sahara 99555 = 15x10mm
Slide = 30x45mm

*Ivuna (Carbonaceous chondrite, CI1), fragment with crust 17g >>For
Sale>>Make An Offer

A fragment with crust of the very rare Ivuna meteorite, the largest in
private hands.

Weight : 17g Size : 40x35x15mm

Luc Labenne

Labenne Meteorites
Meteorites for Science, Education & Collectors
http://www.meteorites.tv