[meteorite-list] My big steal

From: Gtceb_at_aol.com <Gtceb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Nov 18 22:19:05 2005

Unfortunately, the bragging meteorite studmuffin is back and in business...
SSTTEEVVEY, further to your exceptionally well written note, I am quite sure
you hoodwinked ol' Bob with your superior meteoritic and financial prowess
and "stole" that meteorite right out from under him. We just loved the
subject line "My big steal". I am sure Bob did too. I am equally sure from
reading your new posts that during your unplanned "list downtime" you brushed up on
reading the classics:
1. "Sucking Up To Well Known People" and that time honored best seller
"Ingratiation For Fun And Hopeful (but not likely) Profits"
2. "Spellcheck For Dummies"
3. "How to Sell On Ebay Without Recognizable Pictures"
4. "Writing With Some Point In Mind"
5. "Master The Obvious"
6. and finally everyone's favorite "You Too Can Bore The Crap Out Of A
Public List"

My great fear is that this main mass will go into the SSTTEEVEY black hole
and come out in fragments, slices, micros...dropped, broken in transit....soon
to be seen on EBAY touted poorly along with your assumed great affiliation
with Bob Haag......

Another jewel lost.....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Terry
StarMeteorites