[meteorite-list] ad : proto-planetary collision results inre-condensation of interest

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 19 12:11:51 2005

Hiho,
Yes, I fully agree, I saw Hanno's slices in Munich and he priced them with
his 35-40$/g very affordable.

For those, who prefer Gujba: Eric Twelker has at the moment the best offers
on market.
With 40-50$/g he's not only cheaper than Gujba often ends on ebay,
but also his slices are phantastic thin cut, often with especially large and
colourful pyroxenes.
I ordered 2 slices from him for my clients, who asked me to find the
cheapest and best source - they were really excellent!
His photos give only a mere impression of the beauty of the specimens.
So if you're looking for Xmas gift....

http://www.alaska.net/~meteor/GUJ.htm

This was no ad, this was a hopefully helpful recommandation.
Hanno pay me a beeeeer!

Buckleboo!
Martin