[meteorite-list] (AD) Ebay Auctions

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Nov 20 14:07:08 2005

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 10:52:46 -0800 (PST), "Steve Arnold, Chicago!!" <steve_arnol60120_at_yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Good afternoon list.I have 11 ebay auctions ongoing.Among them are NWA
>2276,18 GRAM SLICE (imb),SAHARA 97095 50.1 gram slice,DHOFAR 316,61.7 gram
>slice,S A U 001,208 GRAM WHOLE INDIVIDUAL, CHINGA,61 gram slice,and a few
>more.Also including a beautiful mesosiderite.One post one time!View at
>your liesure and bid high and bid often.Thanks for looking.

You know, traditionally when someone lists auctions here they do something silly like giving links
to each of the auctions or a link to the page where all of your auctions are listed. Thanks for
bucking that trend and making all those lazy people do the key word searches for those individual
auctions themselves! Give a man a fish...