[meteorite-list] AD - World Biggest Impact Melt slices

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 23 07:17:51 2005

You remember for a R chondrite how much the dealers
ask time ago? at $300/gr. ( Ouzina example ) well, I
am of the dealers I not change the prices, if a person
want this is the prices, if not want buy to another
way.....from what I see I sale the same with no
problems

Matteo

--- Gi-po Meteorites <Carsten.Giessler_at_t-online.de> ha
scritto:

> NWA 2943 ? Recuperata nel 2004, Marocco. Chondrite
> R3/6 Breccia
> Polimitica. Massa totale 300 grammi.
> Found 2004, Morocco. Chondrite R3/6 Polymitic
> Breccia. Total mass 300 gram.
>
> FETTE ? SLICES: gr.2.5 $125 ? 103,81 gr.2.6 $130 ?
> 107,96
>
> ....and then you call others prices exaggerated.
>
> Carsten
>

> M come Meteorite Meteorites schrieb:
>
> >Here in italy the market is not in ruin and the
> prices
> >its stable. And my is not the unique R chondrite
> for
> >sale for similar price, I have seen others sale for
> >$100/gr. Where is NWA 2943 in my sale site? The
> same
> >question I put to you...why you sale Capot Rey IMB
> for
> >$10/gr. on your site and on ebay its $3.1/gr. ?
> >
> >Matteo
> >
> >--- Gi-po Meteorites <Carsten.giessler_at_t-online.de>
> ha
> >scritto:
> >

> >>Hello,
> >>
> >>why comparing now ebay prices with sale-site
> >>prices??
> >>
> >>"the prices asks for
> >>IMB now its exaggerated"
> >>
> >>Really? Than ask me one question please, the NWA
> >>2843 R-Chondrite that i've
> >>sold in the list for 9$/g you offer now for 50$/g
> at
> >>your sales/trades website.
> >>What is this, super-exaggerated??
> >>
> >>Carsten

> >>Fectay

> yes,
> are

> >>for

> on
> is
> >>>

> >>not

> >>and

> for
> >>>

> >>dealers.

> >>ITALY

>>EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite/

> >>da 10MB

> >M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
> >Via Triestina 126/A - 30030 - TESSERA, VENEZIA,
> ITALY
> >Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it
> >Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.it
> >Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info