[meteorite-list] AD - World Biggest Impact Melt slices

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 23 11:45:56 2005

Matteo, I am so happy, you have finally figured it out! You are happy I lose
money, GOOD, now shut your idiot mouth and leave it at that, everyone will
be happy when you stop crying like a 3 year old baby. That poor crazy many
who paid $600 for that Sikhote CHOSE TO DO SO, IT WAS EBAY! Do you think I
got his password and typed in his bids for him? He was also very happy with
the purchase. I am glad you are able to assign "max value" to my meteorites.
Lucky for me, other people were willing to keep bidding as they assigned a
much higher max value to my meteorite.
Keep writing, you just re-affirm what a mental-case you are.
Mike Farmer