[meteorite-list] BBC Radio 4 - In Our Time - Asteroids (051103)

From: Matthew Smith <matt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 23 16:08:47 2005

Hi list...

'BBC Radio 4 - In Our Time - Asteroids - Celestial Bodies from the
Beginning of Time'

This aired on BBC Radio 4 in the UK on 3rd November, but I only came
across it earlier this week and a quick check back suggests it wasn't
mentioned on the list at the time (apologies if it has, and I failed to
spot it). I'm sure it'd be of interest to quite a few of you, although
it barely scrapes the proverbial surface of the topic it did keep me
listening for 43 minutes. Among the contributors is Monica Grady. Melvyn
Bragg does make a comment about only briefly talking about meteorites,
even though Dr Grady has a couple of samples in the studio.

The particularly good news is that it's still available to 'listen
again' from a link on the shows page at:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/history/inourtime/inourtime_20051103.shtml

Enjoy this relatively on-topic and flame free post!

Matt.