[meteorite-list] Weird meteorite references on CSI: New York

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 24 15:56:07 2005

On last night's CSI: New York (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0395843/) one of the cases involved
meteorites. A person is found dead of arsenic poisoning. They eventually find that arsenic and
meteorite dust have been inserted in tea bags in the victim's house. They make some comment in the
direction that the meteorite dust is usually collected around big craters and it is sometimes used
in something to do with golf clubs (I don't remember what). In the end, it turns out that someone
who plays violins did it, and that sometimes metals (including, I suppose, meteorite dust) are used
in the rosin of the bow to adjust the sound. (I thought that they would end up finding a meteorite
collector that had committed the murder). Weird stuff.