[meteorite-list] Happy Thanksgiving, and note from Goran from Sweden

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 24 16:17:59 2005

Firstly I want to say that not all G?ran from Sweden is bad. ;-)

Mike, I understand that you are not alone, many do share your problem. I
have spoken with at least two other guys.
After that I talked with his ISP. They have a web based form for
reporting spam and other abuse but it is all in Swedish.
For those who doesn't speak Swedish they could mail their complaints to
the abuse department at abuse_at_tele2.se

I hope that all that have problems with spam from this guy will complain
with his ISP. That way we have a good chanse to stop it.

I had some discussions with him a couple of months ago and he got angry
when I called his "meteorites" slag and said he would never speak with
me again... Well, that threat will shurely scare me...

/G?ran.... no not that G?ran, the other one... you know what I mean.