[meteorite-list] New Iron-Nichel posphide official name

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 26 10:19:18 2005

Thanks Mauro, I am under call Prato from this morning
for have informations but not answer any person.

Matteo

--- Mauro Ianeselli <mauro.ian_at_flashnet.it> ha

http://notizie.provincia.prato.it/asp/notizie-s.asp?ID=3077

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:ObD05cHiZicJ:www.dst.unisi.it/ricerca/mineralogia/curriculum/Mellini2.htm+marcello+mellini&hl=it
> (in italian language)
>
> Best wishes!
>
> Mauro Ianeselli
>

> Il giorno sab, 26/11/2005 alle 13.34 +0100, Martin
> Altmann ha scritto:
> > Hehe, the Museo played some jokes with you.
> >
> > Melinite is an explosive, invented by Eug?ne
> Turpin (1848-1927) (a relative
> > of Ben Turpin?)
> > http://www.jtbaker.com/msds/englishhtml/p4556.htm
> > was used at that time as filling of grenades.
> >
> > And melinite is an anagram of ilmenite, found in
> moon rocks.......
> >
> > Buckleboo!
> > Martin
>

> --