[meteorite-list] Auctioneer Abuse of Meteorites was: Pallasite

From: Martin Horejsi <accretiondesk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 26 11:25:30 2005

Hi All,

Regardless of the auction issued discussed here, I think you have to
admit that the flash feature on the auction page provides an
interesting look at the pallasite using internet technology.

Zoomed way in, I have found crystals with holes, cracks filled with
iron, and some great shapes other other oddities I have not spent much
time considering in the past.

I would not mind if someone would spend the time and money to do this
to all my collection pieces so I could skip scope and just powerup the
powerbook.

Happy flashing.

Martin