[meteorite-list] fukang meteorite (the never ending thread)

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 26 16:34:52 2005

It is really surprising about this meteorite.I get emails and phone calls
from people who say they have some forsale,but If it is a dealer, I do not
see any forsale on thier website.To me it is just strange.But whoever has
any,I still cannot wait to get a piece.I guess I will just wait till
tucson and watch the flood gates open with very nice material.Look
outtttttttt bbbbeellooowwwwwww,here comes the FUKANG EXPRESS.

                                     STEVE ARNOLD, CHICAGO

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com