[meteorite-list] NWA 2933 (L3.3) - Black Inclusion

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Nov 27 08:15:12 2005

Hi Folks,

I thought some of you might like to see some more images of the large black
inclusion Carsten posted a couple of weeks back. These are from a
'sister-slice' of the previously posted images. There is a lot going on in
this slice/meteorite and I will add more details to the page over the next
couple of days. If anyone knows exactly what this is or if they have been
studied/written about before, I'd sure like to know.

http://www.meteorites.com.au/features/nwa2933.html

Cheers,

Jeff