[meteorite-list] AD, new Lunar meteorite.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Nov 27 12:58:27 2005

Jim Strope and I recovered a new Lunar meteorite, I bought it in Morocco in
October. Many of you saw it in Munich, when we speculated that it might be
Martian, but when cut, we knew it was Lunar instead. It has been confirmed
as Lunar, and is very similar to NWA 773 which is sold at many times the
price we are offering ours for. It is extremely fresh, with Zagami-like
fusion crust, and full of glass maskelynite shock veins. It is simply
gorgeous under the microscope.
My web designer is not available so I had to improvise on the web pages.

Jim and I are selling together, so it doesn't matter which one of us you
order from.

They are available at these links.
http://meteoriteguy.com/nwa2977.htm

http://meteoriteguy.com/nwa2977page2.htm

http://209.238.151.128/nwa2977.htm

We don't have that much of this meteorite available, it was only 233 grams,
and the main mass has been spoken for.