[meteorite-list] AD-Ebay-Museum Quality Full H3 slice and rare Ureilite

From: makinsomenoise_at_cox.net <makinsomenoise_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 29 19:10:48 2005

Hello all,
   I wanted to let you know that I have two beautiful items ending Wednesday evening. There is a 199 gram full slice of the H3 Dhofar 977, and a 6.33 gram partslice of the rare ureilite 979. I think they are both incredible and beautiful to look at, but that could just be me. So, take a look if you would like and please bid insanely high =).

The 6.33 gram Dhofar 979, Ureilite is only at less than $0.002 a gram right now!!...surely a bargain at only one cent.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6582335470&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Dhofar 977, 199 gram H3 slice is only at 18 cents a gram. Which should be crimal an H3, =). Not to mention, how many H3 slices of this size are there?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6582336745&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Hope you all are having a nice evening,
  Devin Schrader