[meteorite-list] Purple (or bluish green) in a (stone) meteorite

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Oct 1 10:46:42 2005

Thanks, everyone, for taking the time to look, and your valued opinions.

The consensus seems to be ringwoodite.

Marc Fries has generously volunteered to personally examine the meteorite.

I'll let the list know what the final analysis is. Hopefully, it won't be
something embarrassing, like a piece of my daughter's crayon :].

Cheers,
Pete