[meteorite-list] Ebay Negative Feed back

From: Eduardo. <rockhoundm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 4 06:40:43 2005

Hi Al, Harlan and all
The biggest auction page from Argentina, www.mercadolibre.com.ar, which
is associated with e-bay, developed a much better feedback system. You
have 30 days to leave feedback, but the other part can't see the feedback
he received until he put his feedback or the 30 days end. So no way of
retaliate. Then you can make a comment on the feedback received just as
oyu can on e-bay. This system is much better than the one of e-bay.
Anyway I don't think that a suggestion to e-bay will make them change
their system, especially because they charge when you try to take out the
negative feedbacks...
Eduardo