[meteorite-list] Re2: correction Tibetan tektite "NOT!!!" on ebay OT: please delete if N/A

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 4 17:19:03 2005

Sorry about the misinformation about the search;
search only "tektite", sale ends in 2 days 11 hours or
so. I cannot attach a link because of this Japanese
software (I don`t know how to use it). The tektite in
question is labeled as a 3.5 pound tektite found in
the Himalayas of Tibet, ex-police department sale.
Anyone missing a rock (maybe a 3.5 pound tektite)?
Dirk Ross...Tokyo