[meteorite-list] Request Munich show details

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Oct 6 18:34:40 2005

> Since a few days we found out we can make it to the Munich show. This is
> why we missed some earlier details about what's going on and where.
> Anyone can give us some locations (adresses) where the show is held and
> ESPECIALY where to get the beer on friday evening????

The main organizer of the Friday event, Sir "Buckleboo" Martin Altmann from
Munich, is in Romania and won?t be back until only very shortly before the
beer party, so I suggest you ask some of the other guys who will be lucky
enough to be around, e.g. Hanno Strufe [H63Strufe_at_aol.com] or Christian
Anger [meteorites_at_austromet.com], just to name two who I know will be
participants. But a lot of the others who will be around are also certainly
more than willing to help you with your request. Or search the metlist
archives for details which Martin left in a few posts to the list prior to
his departure just a couple of days ago.

Alex
Berlin/Germany