[meteorite-list] AD - ebay auctions

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Oct 7 10:00:21 2005

Dear Meteoritelistics!

This is the final call for the passengers to space flight "meteoriteshow 001", destination to meteorite ebay auctions ending
tomorrow! No need for any ticket or passport, just click on the links hereunder for immediate boarding and lift up. I wish you a
pleasant flight and grant any winning passenger of the List a 5% discount on the value of their final bid(s), after presentation of
a copy of this message by the winner(s) e-mailed to me. Thanks for cruising with us =;o))

1- METEORITE: CM2 - ACFER 331 0.1gr - W0 !
Here you have two little pieces of this CM2, both with a cut surface and fusion crust on the other side. Total weight is 0.1g.
Should you like to have some of this rare meteorite at a more than reasonable price, then come on board an click:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6566457120&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

2- METEORITE: L4/5 O.C. - ACFER 329 - 4.0gr SLICE
Acfer 329 is a fresh and beautiful O.C. This end-cut is very typical, with large metal flakes, a fair grey matrix and chondrules
with sharply defined boundaries. The cut section has been well polished so that you can fully enjoy its nice structure. Take off!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6566457652&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

3- METEORITE: LL4 O.C. - TANEZROUFT 060 15.6gr END-CUT
Tanezrouft 060, a very pourous LL4 with large fractured chondrules is really unusual. You may not have anything similar in your
collection. Partly fusion crusted, this 15.6g end-cut is staying at starting price ($29.00 USD). Isn't it an opportunity?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6566458260&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

4- METEORITE: UNCLASSIFIED O.C. - FROM A.CARION COLLECTION
A nice slice of an unclassified chondrite that comes from the Alain Carion's collection, that will be sent with its original label
(see pictures) + meteoriteshow Certificate of Authenticity. Large surface: 57x50mm.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6566458697&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

5- METEORITE: ZAG 8.5gr - SPECIAL WITNESSED FALL !
This 8.5g end-cut with a 40x20mm cut surface is showing the two different typical lithologies of ZAG, in equal proportions. I supply
with this famous meteorite a set of articles about it (see pictures) printed on A5 format and its Certificate of Authenticity of
course. You know that ZAG is not offered so often on ebay and this one is just at starting price at the time I write this e-mail...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6566459038&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

6- RARE METEORITE: ETTER 20.9gr - L5 O.C. (S5)
Have a nice long slice of this famous Texan meteorite in you collection if you don't have it yet! Nicely polished on one side, it
has been left rough from cutting on the other side so that you can have two different contrasts. Worth watching & bidding!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6566459630&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Once again thanx for flying Meteoriteshow and have a wonderful trip!
Kind regards,

'Captain Fred & his Crew'
http://www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA member # 2491 (http://www.imca.cc/)