[meteorite-list] RE: POLL: rustiest most unstable known

From: Christian Anger <christian.anger_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 10 01:06:21 2005

Hi,

I got my slice of Mont Dieu nearly 4 years ago.
It was a little bit rusty on the rims.
I did a new polish, a new etch and since that
it rests in my collection and it shows no further activity in rusting.

By the way, I keep my collection room dehumidified.

here's a pic of the slice:

www.austromet.com/collection/Mont_Dieu_58.9g.jpg

Cheers,

Christian