[meteorite-list] AD - Book #333 (and OT about UFO'S)

From: MARSROX_at_aol.com <MARSROX_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 10 16:26:04 2005

For those interested in numerology, the winner of my eBay auction for signed
copy #333 of "The Art of Collecting Meteorites" has apparently declined to
follow-though with the purchase, so I am offering it again here.

If anyone on the list would like to purchase this particular copy, email me
direct at _MARSROX_at_aol.com_ (mailto:MARSROX@aol.com) and we'll make it so.
The book sells for US$21.95 (plus $3.85 postage to USA addresses, $11 US
International Priority Mail to most of the rest of the planet). Of course, if any
old number will work for you, other copies are still available for purchase.
I'm presently into the 380's of 500.

A brief review of the book and a link to my most-excellent website (created
by Geoff Notkin, thank you very much) can be had by clinking onto
_www.meteoritecentral.com_ (http://www.meteoritecentral.com) .

Operators are standing by........

Kevin Kichinka