SPECTACULAR, ? MIKE Please. RE : [meteorite-list] AD, nice ebay items ending tonight.

From: michel FRANCO <michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 12 17:48:35 2005

Stunning marketing indeed.

Mike, your 're a great hunter, certainly today the best, please, just do
that nice kind of AD when you have a new planetary, not fore those sex
oriented Sikhote, as we "found" in Tuscon last winter.

Nevertheless, keep on hunting as much as you can and tell your stories,
you're so good at it. I've loved the portugueuse (what it's its name, I
can't remember), and also the Tuathe Lesotho one, these are 2 good
hunting story, really. I 've truely appreciated the way you were
exhibiting cash in front of just fallen stones. I was disappointed to
pay for them some years ago, possibly not enough meteoritically mature.
I've learned a lot from you. I do pay pay finds too, falls of course.
Those guys working for me deserve to share the profits. We are
commercial, don't we. Meteorites will survive us, for centuries at last.
See ya a day, behind a sand dune...
2 cents.
Michel Franco

meteoritehunters

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteorite-
hunters

Some specific pieces of note:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6567372758
Stunning flight-oriented Sikhote-Alin heat shield.

Flight oriented main-mass. Dhofar 1239. See it to believe it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6567373259

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6567373821
Superb Esquel piece with emerald green crystal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6567370088
Gibeon sphere.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6567599188
Very nice Lbyan Desert glass specimen.