[meteorite-list] Ad- NWA2888, and NWA2898 update

From: Stefan Ralew <stefan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 12 19:56:46 2005

Dear List Members,

first I would like to thank all collectors for the interest in my last offer
of the NWA 2898 H7. Now the material of this meteorite is nearly sold out.
Till now I have got even very positive feedbacks of the buyers, therefore I
suppose that I had promised not too much in my description of this
meteorite. This meteorite is probably an important addition for every
meteorite collection.

In addition, I still have listed some very nice slices of a meteorite (NWA
2888) wich is likely paired with NWA 2635 (ungrouped achondrite). This
interesting meteorite is still under study and some scientists had measured
that the oxygen isotopes of this meteorite plot slightly outside of the
range of the H chondrites. I`m very curious which result is written down in
the Meteorite Bulletin #90.
However, for me it is not important wether this meteorite is called
ungrouped achondrite, metachondrite or type 7, it is still a beautiful stone
and in any case a extremely rare class (but I hope that the scientists agree
soon on a common result for this meteorite).
All collectors who havn`t bought a piece of NWA 2635 or paired meteorites
have now the chance to acquire a well prepared collection piece of this rare
meteorite at a very affordable price. It would be difficult to find a better
price because this meteorite was sold at high prices at the sources.
http://www.meteoriten.com/special.html

Best wishes,
Stefan

SR-Meteorite