[meteorite-list] Flying Arizona's Meteor Crater

From: John Olson <Ole_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 16 22:40:15 2005

Greetings spacerock fans,

I'm afraid I don't have much to offer with regards to meteorites and such,
but I do love to fly out to Meteor Crater in Arizona. This is a startling
feature to fly up on... If anyone wants to come along I leave from
Rimrock Airfield, which is 24.4 miles to the southwest. This is a
spectacular flight, and you can check out a series of photos at my web
site:

http://www.learntohangglide.com/MeteorCrater.htm

John 'Ole' Olson
Pleasant Valley Airport

"I fly because it frees my mind from the tyranny of petty things."
Saint-Exuperey