[meteorite-list] Orissa Kendrapara Chondrite , NWA 1109 polymict eucrite, Dar al Gani 476 for sale

From: wahlperry_at_aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 18 21:33:26 2005

Hi,

I am selling a few pieces from my collection if anyone is interested
contact me off list.

9.6 gram Orissa Kendrpara chondrite. I purchased this from one of the
people doing the classification. This is 1 of only 2 that I know of in
the U.S. The actual thin section for classification came off this
piece. I will include Meteorite magazine from Feb. 2004 which has an
article about this fall. I am asking $50 per gram.

NWA 1109 polymict eucrite slice with fusion crust. I bought this at a
Tucson auction a few years ago. Asking $150 total.

Dar Al Gani 476 achondrite shergottite 1.04 gram slice with no fusion
crust. Make reasonable offer.

476 and 1109 both come with display boxes.

Thanks,

Sonny