[meteorite-list] AD-Ebay, Dhofar 979, Ureilite

From: makinsomenoise_at_cox.net <makinsomenoise_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 19 20:35:32 2005

Hello all,
  I have an absolutely beautiful 10.98g partslice of the ureilite Dhofar 979 ending on ebay tomorrow evening. Currently it is only at $3 a gram, sad. It truely is an amazing ureilite. I haven't shown it to one person without them being amazed at how its large crystals change color as you change the angle of light on it. It shouldn't be missed, or at least seen. At any rate, thanks for looking but unfortuneatly my pictures don't do it any justice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6570259423&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Devin